Friday, May 21, 2010

The separation.

On May 9, I left for the summer to Wichita Kansas. So far, it has been a really tough separation since we are both use to spending our entire day together. It has been great though, we have discovered many things about one another, and yes, there have been the occassional disagreements (she is always right). Dana has been keeping busy working at APX Alarm in the Data Entry Department, making crafts, playing with her little sisters, and helping her Mom around the house. As for myself, its the same thing day in and day out, installing alarms. I love my job but I miss Dana more and more each day we are apart. It is true you always appreciate the things in life you can't have. In my case, I cant see Dana. I love her and miss her and can't wait to start our life together...

No comments:

Post a Comment