Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A new beginning.

Well, a couple days ago Kylan proposed! and I said "yes" of coarse. I have been so ecstatic since then, but I can't believe he is leaving in just a few days. Kylan installs for APX Alarm and is leaving to Oklahoma City this summer. So he will be gone for pretty much our whole engagement! Our date is September 2nd, but somehow I wish it was sooner. ;) This summer is going to go so slow!

A little bit about us..
{Kylan} is twenty-three years old, grew up in beautiful Collingston/Petersboro... (lets just say 15 minutes West of Logan) It's pretty much out in the county and I think he has a cute little country accent, but he never will admit it. He comes from a wonderful family of 10 that I am so lucky to be a part of. They are all married but his youngest sister, and he has a bunch of nieces and nephews so family dinners get a little crazy. He is majoring in Operations Management, and will graduate in 2 years. Kylan is the one of the smartest people I know, he likes to have a fun time, and he is very sweet and thoughtful.

As for {me}; I am twenty years old, grew up in Highand, and I come from a wonderful family of seven. I'll be the first to get married so I'm pretty sure my parents are freaking just a bit. I am majoring in Art with an emphasis in Graphic Design and I am very excited to get into the program. I love life and cannot wait to marry that boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment