Tuesday, May 4, 2010

How it all started.


This last school year I got a job at Sports Authority. One slow, late night in January I was working and Kylan walked into the store. He asked me if we had any sweat bands, so I decided to show him where they were because I thought he was pretty cute. I asked him if he was going to the university dance, he told me yes and tried convincing me to go so we could dance. I secretly wanted to go to find him but none of my friends were going and I was so tired from work so I never ended up going. Little did I know that Kylan went home after that encounter and told his roommates that "he found the girl he was going to marry". I was the 'sports authority girl' according to his roommates. He would drive by sports authority to see if I was working just so he could get my number, but I was never working when he did.

A month past by and we hadn't seen each other. Then my roommates through a birthday for me and mine and Kylans mutual friend Trevor came. Kylan has been friends with Trevor since they were kids. He told me, "Dana we need to talk" I was like oh no... what is this. He sat me down and told me he has a friend who had been talking about me and wanted to take me out. I asked who? After he told me it was Kylan I was pretty excited because he seemed like a fun, cute kid, and Trevor told me "he was the best guy he knows." So I told Trevor make sure you tell Kylan I want to go on a date with him.

A day or two passed, and I got a text saying hey Dana I was wondering if you could take my shift this weekend. I asked who it was and he told me; this is eddy I work in the back. I text him back and told him that I was pretty sure I didn't work with him and he must have the wrong person. He told me that he works in the back so that's why I never saw him. I had worked there for five months and I still questioned, so I called my work and asked if an "eddy" works there. Of coarse there was no "eddy" and I eventually found out it was Kylan messing with me. Ever since then we have been inseperable. We got engaged on the April 30th. It happened really fast but I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. Kylan and I are perfect for each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment