Thursday, September 1, 2011

lately

A lot of big things are happening lately:
We had our first anniversary, I can't believe it has been a year! We actually had to work/pack up on that day so we post-poned our celebration until after my surgery.
We moved home to Logan, we returned to a nasty apartment that took us forever to clean, but otherwise we are so happy to be home! Ohio was really interesting. Toledo, like down town was quite scary. I was scared to walk around and even drive in a car. There is a lot of crime and poverty. It's sad to see. It's a really different experience to see when you have lived in Utah your whole life. Probably a third of the houses are deserted, burned down, or falling down.
I get surgery tomorrow morning, I'm actually pretty excited to get this bump out of my neck because it puts a lot of pressure on my throat and it looks pretty gnarly.
My brother leaves on a mission Sept 28th
My sister gets home from her mission Oct 20th
My husband and I made a beautiful fabric headboard.. I'll post pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment